EASY RIDER DALAT
If you asked the travellers, which are their most favourite places in Vietnam, surely 2 places pop-up right away : Da Lat and Hoi An. And between those, there is the land has not been tourismed yet, the Central Highland – the beauty needs to be awakened. With this journey, you will have chance to go to the lands that most of tourists missed when they’re in Vietnam, because most of them just following the popular coastline. Explore the beauty, rich culture of different tribes in Vietnam, lots of photo opportunities and stories to share after the trip, but the most important : you’re doing differently with others
Day 1 Dalat – Lak Lake (170km)
8:00AM , Before leaving Dalat, we’re going to explore the beautiful countryside of Dalat with many interesting things along the way such as : Flower farms, Coffee plantations, silk factory, Huge Happy Buddha statue , Elephant waterfall, one of the biggest waterfall in Da Lat, rice wine making…and many daily activities of local people.
5:00PM, arrive to Lak Lake, the biggest natural lake of the Central Highland. Take a walk along the village, you can see lots of animals running around , people back from works and children playing before the day ends. If the weather clear enough, sunset on the lake will be one of the most beautiful moments that made your day. After dinner, You can choose to stay overnight in the long house- the traditional house with the M’Nong ethnic group or stay in standard hotel.
Day 2 : Lak Lake – BMT city( 110km)
The normal day of local will start at 5:00AM, so it will be abit noisy for 30 mins, after then it will get back quiet again, but that’s also the sunrise time, so if you can wake up early, you can reward for yourself the peaceful and beautiful moments to enjoy the sunrise on the lake, as well as seeing more local’s life.
(Elephant riding/showering or kayaking on the lake is also available with extra fee)
Taking the ride through the village roads, cross the river by ferry, you will see more about the lifestyle of people in the Highland, pepper farms, cashew nuts, cacao, incense sticks, drum making…
Highlight of the day will be Dray-Sap waterfalls, the biggest waterfalls in the Central Highland, and you also have chance to swim in one of the most beautiful natural swimming pool with amazing clean and beautiful lake. Free massage at the waterfall will be your unforgettable experience.
4:30 PM , arrive to BMT city, staying in the standard hotel.
- Day 3: ( 190km)
The third day will involve traveling on the old Ho Chi Minh trail to learn more about the history of Vietnamese people during the French colony and the Civil War, the daily life of highlanders who live along the roads to learn how they make rice paper, noodles. Then Pleiku is the place where you stay overnight after a long days ride.
- Day 4: ( 130km)
On the fourth day you’ll visit the city then head to Sea Lake, which used to be a volcanic crater that stopped working a million years ago, a great place to take some good photos for the trip, a place that is also considered the ‘Eyes of Pleiku’. We’ll then continue traveling to Kon Tum where you can visit an old wooden church, the local orphanage, and in particular the Kon Ktu village where you can meet the Ede hill tribes in their Rong house and learn their traditions, cultures, customs and daily life. You’ll stay overnight in Kon Tum.
Day 5: (150 km)
The fifth day you will continue traveling on the Ho Chi Minh trail to visit the well-known Phoenix Airport, Charlie hill to find out more about the war between the Northern and Southern Governments. You’ll have the opportunity to learn more about the different cultures of Ch’ru, Bana, Thai tribes, amongst some of the 44 different ethnic minorities in the Central Highlands. Reaching Kham Duc, a mountain town on Ho Chi Minh trail, we’ll stop and stay overnight.
- Day 6: ( 150km )
Today, you can explore the local market of the mountain town of Kham Duc to learn more about the rural life of the highlanders as well as other ethnic minorities. Leaving Kham Duc for Hoi An, after visiting the marvelous Truong Son Mountain and more of the Ho Chi Minh trail, you will be in one of the most beautiful city in Vietnam, Hoi An, the city of lanterns.
- Inclusive: English speaking guides, protection gears, insurances, tickets, entrance fees,…
- : ExclusiveFood and drinks, some small tip if the guide make your day (optional)
- What to bring
- You should prepare some sunscreen for the day, unless you wanna become lobsters :)))
- Flip flops are not good for activities, so shoes and sandals are recommended, we all know shoes make you look more active and cooler in the photos.
- Don’t forget to bring you camera, there are lots of beautiful and interesting things to capture for the whole day.
- easy rider dalat motorbike tour dalat motorbike viet nam vietnam motorbike cycle tour vietnam motorcycle trip bike trip cycling holidays motorbike tour in vietnam cycling trips bicycle trip backroads bike tours bicycle travel armstrong bike trip bike bike adventures dalat backpacker easyrider exodus cycling holidays cycling grand tours travel vietnam by motorbike bike and barge tours cycling vacations motorbike adventures dalat motorbike adventure bike tours motorbike across vietnam bike and barge cycle tour 2019 bike holiday family bike tours