I. Tour Description Canyoning Dalat:
II. Tour Plan
- 8:30AM: pick up at your hotel, and then drive for 25 minutes to Datanla waterfall.
- Pick up and Drop off: at your hotel (in the city center)
- Start time : 8:30AM
- Finish time : between 2:00PM and 4:00PM
- Activities : Hiking, Rappelling, Water Sliding, Free Jumping and Swimming.
- Canyoning grade : 5 to 7, Easy to Moderate
- What's to bring: Shorts, T-shirt, sport shoes (or trainers), socks and dry clothes to change (optional)
- What is Included : picnic lunch, bottle of water, English speaking guides, transportation, all basic equipment, , insurance and free pictures.
- What is NOT Included: tip for guides, personal major medical including evacuation insurance coverage is recommended
III. TERMS & CONDITIONS
1 Physical condition and experience: Canyoning suits any person in good physical condition with good water confidence. It is not necessary to be a strong swimmer. Please talk to your guide if you have any doubts.
2. High water: Following heavy rain canyon water levels may rise, therefore, a high water level may result in the cancellation, amendment or variation of your trip.
3. Minimum age: Minimum age guidelines exist for each activity. It is, however more important that children are confident and fit our equipment (wetsuits, buoyancy aids and harnesses) adequately. Please pop in and see us at least 24 hours before your trip so we can assess your child's size and give you any further relevant information. A parent/guardian must sign our waiver on behalf of the underage participant at check in.
4. Alcohol and drugs: Please do not consume alcohol or drugs before your excursion. In case of doubt and for security reasons we do reserve the right to refuse any person from taking part in our activity.
5. Participation obligations of the participant, participation conditions: For all canyoning experiences, good health is a prerequisite. It is the obligation of the participant to tell the operator of any health problems. Under no circumstances can one participate when under the influence of drugs, alcohol or any other psycho chemicals which are similarly debilitating.
Our health and safety policy does not permit us to carry persons who:
5.1. Held hand cameras or other hand held recording devices cannot be taken into the canyons for safety reasons. Helmet or chest mounted Go Pro or similar may be taken subject to agreeing to the specific terms & conditions related to their use.
5.2. The customer is obligated to fulfill the participation conditions and to strictly follow the instructions of the operator, the canyon guide or assistants. Not adhering to the instructions or participation conditions of the activity may lead to the participant being excluded from the activity by the operator. When exclusion from the activity occurs before the activity, the annulment conditions according to clause 9, 9.1 and 9.2 are valid. After the start of the activity, a refund is at the discretion of the operator. If weather conditions do not allow the trip to be carried out, the participant has the right to change the trip to a later date or the trip fee will be refunded under exclusion of further claims.
6. Insurance: The participants are insured by us, as the operator.
7. Bookings: With your booking you acknowledge the general contract conditions as a component of the contract between yourself and the operator. When booking a group of seven people or more on a canyoning trip, we require confirmation of numbers and payment from the group no later than seven days prior to the trip departure. If groups of seven or more cancel outside the seven day policy, a full refund will be issued.
8. Minimum number of participants: With all activities there is a minimum number of paying participants required (3 people) . If the minimum number is not reached, the operator can cancel the activity and a full refund will be made.
9. Payment / Cancellation Conditions: Full payment is to be made to Highland Sport Travel or the booking agent in advance of the activity taking place.
In the case of illness advised on the day of the scheduled activity a doctors' note is required for a FULL refund
9.1 Cancellation before the start of the activity: The operator can cancel the activity due to weather conditions, official measures, higher powers, safety or other factors which may make the activity difficult, dangerous or not possible.
9.2. Discontinuation of the activity by the customer: If the participant discontinues or leaves the activity before it is over, any refund and all other costs additionally incurred are at the discretion of the operator.
- adventure dalat canyoning dalat dalat canyoning rappelling dalat dalat rappelling abseiling dalat dalat abseiling dalat attractions adventure tours things to do in dalat da lat things to do dalat things to do snepling dalat dalat trip đà lạt trip dalat discovery travel dalat adventure tour dalat canyoning tour canyoning đà lạt vietnam adventure travel vietnam adventure vietnam adventure tours tripadvisor vietnam adventure tours dalat adventure tours tripadvisor vietnam adventure tours canyoning dalat price dalat canyoning tours dalat vietnam canyoning vietnam nature tours countryside adventures vietnam best canyoning dalat vietnam adventure trips explore vietnam g adventures best vietnam adventure tours abseiling adventure rappelling outdoor adventures extreme sports vietnam activities outdoor activities adventure holidays adventure activities an adventure